We Change Livez Terms & Conditions
1. Sponsorship and Eligibility This contest is sponsored by Clean Eatz Franchising, LLC (“Clean Eatz”, “We” or “Us”), 417 Raleigh Street, Wilmington, NC. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. This contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry; however, the contest is void where prohibited or restricted by state law.
2. Qualification Period The qualification period for the prize drawings of the contest begins at 12:01 AM (EST) on January 15, 2024 and ends at 11:59 PM (EST) on March 15, 2024.
3. Entry Procedures To enter the contest, you must fill out the “Enter The We Change Livez Challenge” form at www.cleaneatz.com/wechangelivez at your local Clean Eatz cafe. The form requires you provide your name, email address, and Clean Eatz location. To be eligible, you must post images of you living the “Clean Eatz Lifestyle” on your Instagram account (your account must be public), tag @cleaneatzlife and include the hashtag: "#wechangelivez" and/or communicate with staff at your local Clean Eatz cafe to keep them posted on your progress, and allowing them to post your story and progress on Clean Eatz social media pages. We will monitor, as convenient to Us, the aforementioned hashtags and related posts. “Clean Eatz Lifestyle” means a combination of healthy eating and healthy activities.
4. Duties of Participants; Limitation of Liability By entering, participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Clean Eatz which shall be final. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Clean Eatz and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of Clean Eatz’s, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Clean Eatz that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of a prize, or from participation in the contest; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest. To the extent that your entries involve exercising, You agree that Clean Eatz is not responsible for any injuries or adverse health effects arising from such exercises. You should consult with a licensed physician prior to beginning any exercise routine.
5. Violation of Contest Rules Clean Eatz reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner who, in its sole suspicion, tampers with the entry process, violates these rules or the Site Terms and Conditions, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
6. Selection of Winner; Chances of Winning Clean Eatz will select the Winner based on the consistency, subjective quality and overall impression of your submissions. Clean Eatz has unilateral authority to select the winner in its sole and unlimited discretion.
7. Description of Prize The grand prize is the sum of twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000.00) and 10 meal plan meals a week for 1 year when there is a mea plan menu available. The prize will be paid by check within thirty days of Clean Eatz receiving satisfactory proof that the winner is the owner of the relevant Instagram and/or Facebook account and, if applicable, that the photographs included in the winning social media posts are of the account owner. In the event the winner cannot be verified to the reasonable satisfaction of Clean Eatz, then Clean Eatz may declare the prize forfeited and award the prize to another participant. In any event Clean Eatz will pay the prize to a winner. The grand prize winner will be selected from the pool of runner-up winners from Clean Eatz franchise locations.
8. Notification of Winner; Substitution of Prizes Winners will be notified by electronic mail, Facebook private message or such other means as Clean Eatz determines is reasonable and reasonably likely to be to the potential winner. Clean Eatz will attempt to re-send said e-mail and/or Facebook private message up to two additional times. If any winner does not respond to such notification within three days of its transmission, or should the communications be returned as undeliverable after three total attempts, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected by Clean Eatz, in its discretion. Winners may not substitute or transfer prizes. All taxes on prize are winners' responsibility. Limit: one prize per household.
9. Permissions Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners' names, hometowns and likenesses for online posting, and/or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation. You further grant Us, and our affiliates, to send you marketing and informational emails to the email address you provided Us. We will not sell your information to any party not affiliated with Us. Winner may also be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility and, where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, as conditions of receiving a prize. Failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions shall be grounds for forfeiture of a prize.
10. Inquiries or Questions Any inquiries or questions regarding this contest, including any request for the names of the winners, may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by regular mail to Clean Eatz at the address set forth above.
11. Instagram. By entering this Contest, you fully release Instagram from any and all liability related in any way to this Contest. Instagram, in no way, sponsor, endorse or administer this Contest and/or promotion. Instagram are not related to Clean Eatz in anyway.
12. Governing Law. This Contest, and the Terms and Conditions set out herein, are governed by and construed under North Carolina law. By entering this Contest, you have consented to the sole and exclusive application of North Carolina law, and the sole and exclusive venue for all disputes in New Hanover County, North Carolina. You, by entering this Contest, waive all objections to jurisdiction and venue in New Hanover County, North Carolina and waive venue in any other forum.